Foot Locker TV Commercial, 'Joakim Noah Says the Joakimiest Things to Kids: Red'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In Episode Three of Joakim Noah Says the Most Joakimiest Things to Kids, a little boy points out to the Chicago Bulls basketball player that they're wearing the same red Adidas Track Jacket. In response, Joakim shares some wisdom about how eyes perceive color -- namely, that the boy's eyes are telling him the lie that his jacket is red. The boy is now confused.
- Foot Locker
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- adidas Track Jacket
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Joakim Noah ... Athlete