2012 Acura MDX TV Spot, 'Tree' Featuring Dr. Phil
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Watch Dr. Phil talk some sense into an overzealous tree shopper as he tells him to buy something that is going to last. The man sees a tree, but complains it's not frosted. Well, tough tinsel. It's time to be reasonable. Listen to the voice of reason with the Season of Season Sales Event at Acura.
- November 12, 2012
- 2012 Acura MDX
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- RPA ... Agency, MullenLowe ... Creative Agency, RPA ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots