Motorola Droid Razr M TV Spot, 'Spanish Dog Translation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A woman uses her Droid Razr M to communicate with a dog in Spanish. The smartphone features Google Voice Translation to communicate with everyone.
- November 19, 2012
- Motorola Droid Razr M
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Mission San José, Fremont, CA
- Available At
- Foote, Cone & Belding (FCB) ... Agency, Ogilvy ... Creative Agency, Ogilvy ... Digital Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots