Midas TV Commercial, 'Golden Hand: Deep Thoughts'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
While driving, a bearded man in a tacky sweater asks the Midas Golden Hand if he's ever felt like he's spinning. The hand goes into deep thought while answering this question, saying he has indeed felt like he's starting in the same place in life and going 'round and 'round. However, the man meant to ask if the hand has literally felt like he's spinning... since he has the car going in a constant spinning motion at a nearly empty parking lot. For a closer look at your tires, take your car to Midas.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Trust the Midas Touch.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Juan Alfonso , Matt Knight ... Voice Over
- Nerland Agency ... Agency, The Martin Agency ... Creative Agency, The Martin Agency ... Media Agency