Carl's Jr. Most American Thickburger TV Commercial, 'Because America'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In Carl's Jr.'s most patriotic ad ever, all-American model Samantha Hoopes in a hot tub in the bed of a truck with the American flag painted on it -- driven by an all-American bull-rider on an aircraft carrier under the gaze of Lady Liberty -- takes a bite of the Most American Thickburger under a red, white and blue fireworks show. Why is all of this split hot dog and kettle-cooked potato chip action on a cheeseburger and ridiculous degree of patriotism happening? Because America, that's why. Try the new Carl's Jr. Most American Thickburger today.
- Carl's Jr.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Carl's Jr. Most American Thickburger
- Songs - Add
- America the Beautiful - Samuel A. Ward;Written by Katharine Lee Bates
- Available At
- Actors - Add
- Samantha Hoopes ... Model
- 72andSunny ... Agency, 72andSunny ... Creative Agency, 72andSunny ... Digital Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency