2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class TV Spot, 'Crash Test Without the Crash'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On a hot day in the middle of nowhere, the 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class goes through a series of driving tests. With 11 intelligent driver assistance systems, the vehicle shows off its recognition of pedestrians and the ability to inform about incoming cars. The E-Class can even stop by itself, making it the kind of car that causes a crash to go missing from the crash test.
- June 01, 2015
- 2016 Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Merkley + Partners ... Agency, Merkley + Partners ... Creative Agency, Merkley + Partners ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots