FedEx Ground TV Spot, 'Kids' Business'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Four "executives" are sharply dressed in suits and ties in an office discussing serious business strategies for their young company. They need fresh ideas to keep the soda pop flowing. Coffee mug in hand, one kid steps up and suggests using FedEx Ground for shipping so they won't slow down. At first, the idea is met with dismay about not needing some kid telling them how to run a business. After he explains how FedEx Ground can help save them money and deliver fast to their customers, it's clear that the idea is a winner. Then, the boss has to call a short five minute recess, because the dog is eating his retainer again.
- May 31, 2015
- “Solutions That Matter”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- C.J. Valleroy ... Kid running the business, Maddie McCormick ... Girl with Notepad, Shane Cambria ... Boy That Suggests FedEx
- BBDO ... Agency, BBDO ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots