2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata TV Commercial, 'A Driver's Life: Driving Matters'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
"Breaking Bad" star Aaron Paul contributes a voiceover in this new Mazda commercial. After practice sessions with his dad, the written test and responsibly washing the car, this teenager earns his own Mazda. As the years go by, he keeps the car with him through many other milestones. From playing guitar in a rock band to heading to college, tailgating and getting married, he lives the driver's life. But once he gets the chance, he relives all the fun of this youth with the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata.
iSpot Review - September 12, 2016
Getting your driver's license is a big deal. Not because you passed a test after multiple attempts, and not because you inherited the task of shuttling your grandparents around on the weekends either. It's the next level of trust and responsibility bestowed upon you after taking out the garbage and washing the dishes. It's being able to drive to the theater without asking your mom and dad if they can pick you up afterwards. It's the start of a new chapter.
But having a car is more than that. Driving matters because it expands your list of options to choose from. Life is a journey and the vehicle you choose is the vessel that gets you around. In this minute long ad from Mazda, Aaron Paul from AMC's Breaking Bad narrates as we watch a teenager buy his first car, a used Mazda Miata. As life continues for the teenage driver, we're there to see the good and the bad that he encounters. We're also there to see the driver switch cars to better fit the journey he's on, all the way up until he's got a Mazda CX-5 to ferry his own family around. We then see everything come full circle as the driver opens the garage to a new Mazda MX-5 Miata, just like the first car he ever bought. Nostalgia never felt so good.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata
- Songs - Add
- Made For Commercial - Human
- The song was created for this commercial
- Actors - Add
- Abigail Ingram ... Little girl, Aaron Paul ... Voice Over, Eli Mills ... Band member and passenger in car, Jeff Hartley ... Father, Marcell Fulton ... Plays bassist in the band, Trent Dickens ... Guy going to college
- The Garage/Team Mazda ... Agency, The Garage/Team Mazda ... Creative Agency, The Garage/Team Mazda ... Digital Agency, Mindshare ... Media Agency, RSA Films ... Production Company