Excedrin Migraine TV Spot, 'The Truth About Migraines' Feat. Jordin Sparks
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Singer and actor Jordin Sparks can attest to the fact that when you have a migraine, you'll reach for anything to make the pain go away. She reaches for Excedrin Migraine because it relieves her pain and sensitivity to light and sound in as fast as 30 minutes.
- June 22, 2015
- Excedrin Migraine
- “Wow, That Was Fast”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.