Volkswagen ID.4 TV Spot, 'Diamonds' Featuring Christian Pulisic, Brett Goldstein [T1]
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
As Christian Pulisic readies himself to take a penalty kick, he reminisces about his career. His first words of encouragement came when his childhood coach recognized his potential. At the age of 16, he signed to Borussia Dortmund. His friends and community heckled the young soccer player for making it big before he could even shave. From then on, the pressure built as he became a star athlete for Chelsea and the United States national team. Volkswagen believes that pressure makes diamonds, and much like the conditions that allowed Pulisic to flourish, the ID.4 SUV is the all-electric vehicle the world needs right now.
- November 21, 2022
- Volkswagen ID.4
- “Drive Bigger”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Christian Pulisic ... Athlete, Borussia Dortmund , Brett Goldstein , Chelsea F.C. , Clint Dempsey , United States Men's National Soccer Team
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.