Google Assistant TV Spot, 'Hey Google: Things Made Easier'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A Google user asks the tech brand's digital assistant to "read it," "adjust it," "start it" and help them with many other actions that control all of their smart devices. "What can I do for you?" the app's voice inquires.
- Google Assistant
- Google Assistant, Bose QuietComfort 35 Wireless Headphones II, Google Home Mini, Google Phones Pixel 2, JBL Link 20
- “Make Google Do It.”
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Essence ... Digital Agency, PHD USA ... Media Agency
- View All Screenshots