Waste Management TV Spot, 'Lessons With the Pros: Wearing Green'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Waste Management takes us on a lesson with the pros with Erik Anders Lang, who arrives at at the Phoenix Open and finds everyone in green. A clueless Erik asks about the color choice and the other golfers complain that he has no respect for a cause. Erik quickly points out that he picked up a hitchhiker on the way to event to caddy for him. Erik finds out the green symbolizes that the event is waste-free with everything either recycled, reused or composted and he reveals that he too has been recycling -- his outfit from last Sunday. Not buying it Erik.
- April 11, 2018
- Waste Management
- “Think Green, Think Clean”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- The Company/FKM ... Agency
- 2018 PGA Tour
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots