Seeker TV Spot, 'Science Channel: Breaking News'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Seeker and Science Channel shine the spotlight on the launch of Virgin Galatic's new space plane, which marks the company's first powered test flight since a fatal 2014 explosion. The spacecraft apparently reached a speed of nearly 1,500 miles per hour. Virgin's ultimate goal is to make space tourism possible by the end of 2018 with tickets starting at a steep $250,000.
- April 11, 2018
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Science Channel
- View All Screenshots