Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 TV Spot, 'Do Anything'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Samsung introduces the Galaxy Tab S3 by highlighting the tablet's capability to switch between word-processing documents and artistic platforms. A woman uses the Tab S3 with a keyboard attachment to write a story about a character named Lucy, while someone else is simultaneously video chatting and drawing up a sweater design using a stylus pen. Samsung believes that the versatility of the Galaxy Tab S3 allows you to do anything.
- June 17, 2017
- Samsung Electronics
- Samsung Electronics Galaxy Tab S3
- “You Can Do Anything”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots