Seeker TV Spot, 'Science Channel: Eighth Planet'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Seeker and Science Channel present breaking news: NASA discovered an eighth planet orbiting Kepler-90, which is the first known star to have as many planets as our solar system. With help from Google's machine learning technology, the federal agency's Kepler telescope located the new planet.
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Science Channel
- View All Screenshots