IHOP Scary Face Pancakes TV Spot, 'Free For Kids'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
IHOP announces its Scary Face Pancakes, which are available for children through the month of October. Kids can have fun with their food and create their own scary faces with items like whipped cream, candy corn and strawberries. Scary Face Pancakes are free for kids 12 and under between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. on Oct. 31, 2017.
- October 25, 2017
- Free Scary Face Pancakes for kids 12 and under between 7 a.m. and 10 p.m. (expires: 10/31/2017)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Vitro ... Agency, Pereira O'Dell ... Creative Agency, Initiative ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots