Visit Seattle TV Commercial, 'Seattle Story Award'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Recipient of the Seattle Story Award and Visit Seattle Grant Matty Brown discusses his film "Dreamcatcher," in which a Native American woman's memories are spun together in a kaleidoscope of love and beauty. Brown describes the film as his love letter to Seattle, crediting the city for making him who he is today. "Dreamcatcher" can be viewed in full online.
- Visit Seattle
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.