Bowflex Max Trainer Memorial Day Sale TV Spot, 'Total Body Workout'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
According to Bowflex, the problem with working out -- or not working out -- is time. To combat that challenge, Bowflex invented the Max Trainer, a machine that combines the benefits of an elliptical and stair-stepper to provide a breakthrough 14-minute total body workout. With a console that sets targets for a smarter workout, the Max Trainer can help you burn more calories in less time. During its Memorial Day Sale, Bowflex is offering $450 in savings and special financing for 18 months on its Max Trainer.
- May 15, 2017
- Bowflex Max Trainer
- Memorial Day Sale (expires: 05/31/2017)
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Memorial Day
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots