Coldwell Banker TV Spot, 'Smart Home Staging Kit'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A Coldwell Banker agent introduces her clients to the concept of a "smart home," saying that today's buyers love smart technology and would be more interested in purchasing a smart house. Her client feigns disappointment that he's been living in a "dumb house" all these years, but his wife isn't amused by his joke.
- May 15, 2017
- Coldwell Banker
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Siltanen & Partners Advertising ... Agency, GroupM ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots