Smile Direct Club TV Spot, 'Smile of a Champion' Featuring Draymond Green
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Draymond Green, champion NBA player for the Golden State Warriors, didn't always have a perfect smile. Draymond's mom reminisces about his crooked teeth that gave him the childhood nickname, "The Bunny Rabbit," and required several years of braces. Since Draymond was always playing basketball, he missed a lot of dentist appointments and it made it harder to keep his teeth straight. Nowadays, Draymond uses Smile Direct Club to deliver invisible aligners to his home at a discounted price, letting him adjust his teeth on-the-go without missing a single practice.
- March 20, 2018
- Smile Direct Club
- “Delivering Straighter Smiles, for 60 Percent Less.”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots