U.S. Department of Health and Human Services TV Commercial, 'Make the Call'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
When a woman has a heart attack, many may mistake the symptoms or write them off as something else. The Department of Health and Human Services wants people to recognize the symptoms, which can include a feeling of weight on the chest, numbness in limbs, cold sweats, dizziness, nausea and shortness of breath. The Department urges you to call 911 if you or a loved one experience these symptoms.
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Make the Call”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.