HBO Super Bowl 2018 TV Commercial, 'Westworld: Season Two'
As a piano rendition of Kanye West's "Runaway" plays in the background, a serene landscape unfolds, showing a world of grassy plains and multi-colored plateaus. The narrator says this beautiful scene is a world where you can be free -- but this world is a lie. In fact, everything is a lie: the livestock galloping through the plains, the sunsets in the background -- and even you -- are a lie. This make-believe world will be burnt to the ground to make way for a new world to be built. During Super Bowl LII, HBO announced that "Westworld" will return for a second season in April 2018.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Events & Venues
- Super Bowl LII Feb 4, 2018 at U.S. Bank Stadium
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment