Apple iPad Pro TV Spot, 'A Whole New Kind of Computer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man holds up a large printout of his tweet that his computer just died. While he's still in mourning, the machine's ghost manifests and tells the man to abate his grief by purchasing the iPad Pro, which features the A10X Fusion Chip. The apparition begins to float away but then briefly returns to retrieve its power cord.
- June 07, 2017
- Apple iPad
- Apple iPad M1 Pro
- “A Whole New Kind of Computer”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- OMD West ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots