Babbel TV Spot, 'Cafe'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In a cafe scene that epitomizes French culture, a man in a wolf t-shirt proves the benefits of learning a second language. It begins with Pauline, who is transfixed by the way the glasses shake when the metro passes by -- she says it's like they're dancing. The man, in fluent French, mentions he too appreciates the small things in life and asks her to listen closely as he squeezes a ketchup bottle to produce a soft wheezing sound like "a tiny whale singing." His poetic grasp of the language definitely got Pauline's attention, so Babbel encourages you to try a new language for free using it's mobile app.
- April 17, 2017
- Babbel App
- “The Language Learning App”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots