Society6 TV Spot, 'Trendsetting Art' Song by Galantis
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A man hangs an illustration in his apartment to the techno tune of Galantis' "Rich Boy." But Society6 insists that art isn't just limited to gallery or apartment walls, but instead can be used to express oneself on tote bags, pillowcases, tapestries and other items. The website is an online marketplace for everyday products adorned with designs from independent artists. For a limited time, customers can save 20 percent on their Society6 purchases, plus free shipping.
- April 21, 2017
- 20 percent off, plus free shipping
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots