Makita 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless TV Spot, 'A New Class in Cordless'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Makita introduces what it calls a "new class" of power tools, the 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless, which includes 18v compatibility.
- March 29, 2017
- Makita 18V LXT Sub-Compact Brushless
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.