Museum of the Bible TV Commercial, 'Experience the Book: Extended Civil War'
A Civil War soldier is injured in battle and collapses. As he's lying on the ground gasping for air, he reaches into his pocket for his bible. The Museum of the Bible's grand opening takes place on November 17, 2017 and all those interested in learning about the book that changed history are invited to attend the event.
- Museum of the Bible
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Experience the Book That Shapes History”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Scene Location
- Museum of the Bible, Washington, D.C., MD
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment