XFINITY X1 TV Spot, 'USA Network: Playing House'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Maggie from the USA Network show “Playing House” calls for Emma to come join her on the couch for “America’s Got Talent,” but her best friend is acting a little suspicious. She seems to know in advance that the handsome dad from the heartland belts out a tear-jerking ballad, but she tries to deny it when Maggie calls her out. However, the XFINITY X1 history in the TV quickly confirms her bluff, and Emma just decides to go all the way with her spoilers and reveals that the sensitive, nana-loving man wins.
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
- USA Network
- View All Screenshots