Dairy Queen Blizzard TV Spot, 'Summer Blizzard Announcement'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
It's a big month at Dairy Queen -- first the restaurant introduced the Brownie and Blondie Blizzards and then the Mayor stopped by to give a speech in honor of the frozen treats. His speech is passionate and inspiring enough to warrant confetti and a marching band, and the crowd erupts into cheers when they hear the blizzards were created right where they're standing. The DQ manager has to remind the mayor that the blizzards are available everywhere...but that includes here! Happy Hour deals are available at Dairy Queen on weekdays from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- June 26, 2017
- Dairy Queen
- Dairy Queen Salted Caramel Blondie Blizzard, Dairy Queen Frosted Fudge Brownie Blizzard, Dairy Queen Lemon Lime Misty Slush, Dairy Queen Blue Raspberry Misty Slush, Dairy Queen Cherry Misty Slush
- Misty Slushes for $1 during Happy Hour
- “Fan Food, Not Fast Food”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- Daniel Acker ... Alan, Jim Hanna ... The mayor, Annabella Mineghino ... Girl in marching band with curly hair
- Barkley ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots