Spectrum TV Spot, 'Evil Commute'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
On the commute home after a long day of doing evil, a mummy, werewolf, mad scientist and grim reaper discuss their weekend plans. A little soccer with the kids along with an apocalypse should start things off nicely for Mummy, but Death is having trouble with his satellite TV service cutting out in the rain again -- which is the real evil in this commercial. Spectrum offers a cable service as an alternative that will hopefully get Death to keep his hands to himself.
- April 11, 2017
- Spectrum TV
- “Satellite TV Bad. Spectrum Good.”
- The song was created for this commercial
- Ad URL
- Ken Licata ... Producer, Marc Grill ... Producer, Marc Laliberte-Else ... Director of Photography, Ralph Laucella ... Producer
- OMD ... Agency, Something Different ... Creative Agency, OMD ... Media Agency, O Positive ... Production Company
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots