Pitney Bowes TV Commercial, 'Craftsmen of Commerce: Sportswear'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Carl Nichols knows a lot about sportswear. He knows the best sleeve, what's in for fall and when bikinis sell best. However, when it comes to global e-commerce questions like how to adapt his business to foreign markets, he may be at a loss. Pitney Bowes says its data and insight technology can bridge that gap to turn U.S. online businesses into global businesses.
- Pitney Bowes
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “The Craftsmen of Commerce”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Marquardt & Roche and Partners ... Agency, Hill Holliday ... Creative Agency, Digitas ... Media Agency