Atlantis TV Spot, 'Coral Reef Conservation'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Bahamas are home to one of the world's largest coral reefs, but the reef is fragile. That's why scientists from the Disney Conservation Fund and the Atlantis Blue Project are working to reverse damage and prevent future reef decay. For more information, you can visit AtlantisBahamas.com.
- May 22, 2017
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Scene Location
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Horizon Media, Inc. ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots