23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA Kit TV Spot, 'Josh’s DNA Story'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Because he was overweight as a kid, Josh committed himself to learning about the science behind a healthful lifestyle. He took 23andMe's health and ancestry tests to discover that he is more likely to have a sprinter-type muscle fiber, and uses that knowledge to shape his training and workout regimen. Josh urges others to learn about their genetics as well, in order to make the most of what they were born with.
- January 08, 2018
- 23andMe Health + Ancestry DNA Kit
- Get $30 off a Health + Ancestry DNA Kit online (expires: 01/31/2018)
- “Live in the Know”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- TWO NIL ... Agency, TWO NIL ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots