Vans Nexpa LX 2 TV Commercial, 'Stolen Slippers'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
A surfer follows the rules dictated by a sign on a beach clubhouse and removes his slippers before going inside. Unfortunately, an unknown fellow visitor noticed the Vans Nexpa LX 2 shoes in the shoe pile and seized the opportunity to take them instead of his own. The surfer, disappointed, decides to hang a sign beneath the original which reads, "Don't take better ones on way out!" to prevent future casualties.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- Vans Nexpa LX 2
- “Off the Wall”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.