Geoff Johns "Doomsday Clock" TV Spot
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
For the first time in DC Comic history, "Watchmen" characters will unite with the DC Universe in "Doomsday Clock," a 12-issue comic book series available at your nearest comic shop, on November 22, 2017.
- DC Comics
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- DC Comics Geoff Johns "Doomsday Clock", DC Comics Alan Moore "Watchmen"
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- The New York Times
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.