Seeker TV Commercial, 'Science Channel: Solar Eruptions'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Seeker and the Science Channel team up to bring some breaking news about how the sun's own magnetic forces can help protect the Earth from solar eruptions. A magnetic "rope" forms inside a magnetic "cage" on the surface of the sun, and if the rope is weaker than the cage an eruption will be prevented. But if the the rope becomes stronger than the cage that contains it, it will erupt and cause a solar flare that could affect how electronics work on Earth!
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.