MammographySavesLives TV Commercial, 'Dr. Stacy Keen'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Doctor and breast cancer survivor Stacey Keen urges women ages 40 and older to get an annual mammogram in order to reduce their risk of dying from the disease. She says that three out of four women diagnosed have no family history or other risk factors.
- American College of Radiology
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- “Mammography Saves Lives...One of Them May Be Yours”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.