Kaiser Permanente TV Spot, 'Curry Overcomes' Featuring Stephen Curry
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
NBA superstar Stephen Curry stands next to a sensory deprivation tank as the sounds of basketball game announcers and the cheers of fans echo in his mind. He plunges into the water and closes his eyes, shutting out the clamor of expectations and the pressures of his career. As he hangs in the blue and red-tinted world within his own mind, the sounds fade into oblivion and he becomes calm and focused. Kaiser Permanente believes once you train the mind, the body will follow.
- April 23, 2017
- Kaiser Permanente
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Campbell Ewald ... Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots