ESPN Fantasy Football TV Commercial, 'Going Into Battle'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dressed in full costume, a group of adults gather in the park for a live action role-playing game. The LARP participants raise their weapons, ready to charge into battle, but a guy dressed in chainmaille informs them that Taragon the Brave was captured -- in other words, he's at the podiatrist. ESPN Fantasy Games declares that going into battle without the best team is a bad fantasy, but drafting your team from anywhere with the ESPN Fantasy Football app is a good fantasy.
- ESPN Fantasy Games
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- ESPN Fantasy Games Fantasy Football
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Starcom ... Media Agency