Disney Pixar Cars 3 Collection TV Spot, 'Disney Channel: Test Track'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Brandon Severs and Bryce Gheisar from Disney Channel's "Walk the Prank" are trying out some of the toys from Disney Pixar's "Cars 3." They design their own tracks on the back of the Tech Touch Lightning McQueen and then race against each other before declaring Brandon's to be the better track. Using the Crash 'N Smash Racers from Thinkway Toys, the two race their cars around the room, knocking down cans and other obstacles.
- August 09, 2017
- Disney Pixar Cars (Mattel)
- Disney Pixar Cars 3, Thinkway Toys Lightning McQueen Crash 'N Smash Racer, Thinkway Toys Cruz Ramirez Crash 'N Smash Racer, Disney Pixar Cars (Mattel) 3 Tech Touch Lightning McQueen
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Cars 3
- Lightning McQueen
- Disney Channel
- Walk the Prank
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots