XFINITY Stream App TV Spot, 'NBC: Tearing Up' Featuring Kelly Clarkson
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Singer-songwriter Kelly Clarkson highlights the XFINITY Stream app by point it out that it allows people to watch the clip from NBC's "The Voice" in which she tears up over a contestant fan anywhere they want. In fact, she even gets misty-eyed just rewatching the exchange.
- April 16, 2018
- “The Future of Awesome”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Goodby, Silverstein & Partners ... Agency, Spark Foundry ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots