Centers for Disease Control and Prevention TV Commercial, 'Oscar the Grouch: Wear a Mask'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
In his typical up-front fashion, Oscar the Grouch demands that viewers wear their masks when out in public -- not only because it's the safe and healthy choice, but also because they'd be sparing the puppet the nuisance of having to look at their happy, smiling faces. Otherwise, the puppet frankly just wants everyone else to scram.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “Caring for Each Other”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Elmo, Oscar the Grouch