Guardian Legal Network TV Commercial, 'FDA Requests: Ranitidine'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The Guardian Legal Network claims the FDA has requested the removal of all ranitidine products from the market and informs those diagnosed with cancer after the regular use of Zantac they may be entitled to financial compensation.
- Guardian Legal Network
- “If You Don't Win...You Pay Nothing”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.