Southern Drawl Cotton TV Spot, 'Always Knew I Wanted to Be a Farmer'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
This narrator always knew he wanted to be a farmer, despite the unpredictability of the work, the economy or the cotton market. Farmers can't be in their line of work simply for the money, but enjoying a family meal in the fields or seeing a young boy dressing like his father for career day makes it all worth it. Not to mention laying down each night surrounded by Southern Drawl Cotton sheets.
- February 16, 2021
- Southern Drawl Cotton
- “Drawing Families Together”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- View All Screenshots