Aetna TV Spot, 'Aging Actively: $0 Monthly Plan Premiums' Featuring Dorothy Hamill
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Dorothy Hamill says that even though she's about to be 65, she still loves to get out on the ice and skate. Her desire to stay active and healthy is the reason Hamill wants a health insurance plan like Aetna's Medicare Advantage plans, which takes a connected approach to health and offers benefits like vision and dental.
- February 16, 2021
- $10 VISA reward card when you call
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Universal McCann (UM) ... Media Agency
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots