American Kennel Club TV Commercial, 'Beagle: Sixth Most Popular Dog Breed'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The American Kennel Club has been an expert on canines for the last 135 years. It'd like to highlight the beagle and its powerful nose which the AKC claims is up to 10,000 times more powerful than a human's nose. The small hound dog was also ranked as the sixth most popular dog breed last year.
- American Kennel Club
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest
- “If It Barks, It's AKC”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
- Cats, Cows, Dogs, Pangolins, Pigs, Rooster