First Alert TV Commercial, 'Key Safety Steps'
Ashley, a First Alert spokesperson, offers helpful safety tips to keep viewer's homes safe and protected against fire and carbon monoxide gas. It is recommended to install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors in each bedroom and every level of your home to ensure total coverage and protection. Ashley says that alarms should be tested regularly and replaced at least once every 10 years.
- First Alert
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- First Alert Smoke Alarm, First Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm, First Alert Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Available At
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment