Time Warner Inc. TV Commercial, 'Celebrate International Women's Day'
"Fast Foodies" host and "Top Chef" Season 10 winner Kristen Kish points out the inequalities between men and women in the workforce. Men are promoted more and evaluated better, leaving too few women in leadership roles. Women are held to higher standards and bound by stereotypes like "females can't be CEOs". Along with Time Warner Inc., Kish wants everyone to know that women make great CEOs and, like herself, head chefs. In celebration of International Women's Day, Kish encourages us all to help fix the broken rungs at the top of women's ladders by challenging leadership roles.
- Time Warner Inc.
- Advertiser Profiles
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- Actors - Add
- Kristen Kish ... Voice Over
- Huge, Inc. ... Agency, Hearts & Science ... Media Agency
- TNT, TruTV, TBS
- Fast Foodies
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
Attention & Performance Analytics
- Attention Score
- Industry Avg. Score
- Earned Online Views
- Social Impressions
- Engagement Rating
There’s a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment