Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt TV Spot, 'Hannah's Hospital'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt is Hannah's hospital. The young patient's dad tells us that she loves it there so much, there have even been times she's wanted to fake needing to go just so she could visit. He says the people there take outstanding care of his family and are invested in helping Hannah get better.
- May 29, 2019
- “Defining Personalized Care”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Actors - Add
- None have been identified for this spot.
Have questions about this ad or our catalog? Check out our FAQ Page.
- View All Screenshots