NRCC TV Spot, 'Blend In'
Get Free Access to the Data Below for 10 Ads!
- National Airings
- First Airing
- Last Airing
- Recently Aired On
- Est. Spend
- TV Impressions
- National Impressions
- Local Impressions
There's a Better Way to Measure TV & Streaming Ad ROI
- Real-Time Ad Measurement Across Linear and CTV
- TV Ad Attribution & Benchmarking
- Marketing Stack Integrations and Multi-Touch Attribution
- Real-Time Video Ad Creative Assessment
The NRCC says that the nation's capital is full of lobbyists, influence peddlers and greed deals, and believes Dan McCready would blend right in. The committee claims McCready's groups hired lobbyists to secure insider tax breaks for the wealthy and connected. The NRCC says that politicians thrive on grift, graft and greed and it asks people to vote against Dan McCready.
- August 29, 2019
- “Vote Against Dan McGreedy”
- Songs - Add
- None have been identified for this spot
- Ad URL
- View All Screenshots